I am looking for someone with experience in Unity 3D game development and Java Scripting. You need to have experience building games using the unity game engine. Also must have valid, working links to games you have build in the past. I will check refrences.
Construct 6 levels for a 3D game in Unity that require 5 different types of user inputs. No need to worry about game assets.
1) Key board inputs. When the game displays an image and asks a question requiring a numerical answer the user types the answer in. The input is displayed in the scene.
2) Simple voice recognition –about 20 words. When the computer displays an image and asks a question requiring a numerical answer the user says the answer and the text is displayed in the scene.
3) Drag and drop graphics in the screen. Game objects will be displayed and using the mouse the user drags and drops the correct number of object inside a box. If user is having difficulty (incorrect answer) need to show how to correctly drag and drop via a movie or simulation.
4) Match different game objects in the screen thus drawing lines between them. For example if two sets of objects are display the user connects each object in a set to a corresponding object in the other set. . If user is having difficulty (incorrect answer) need to show how to correctly drag and drop via a movie or simulation.
5) Click on the correct object after game asks a question.
6) Two minute movie.
It is important that user responses and time it took to answer questions are stored in a database, so that they can be used prior to moving to the next level. For example, after asking 5 questions in a level and saving the responses, retrieve all answers from previous and current levels and calculate a percent correct. Then given two threshold levels, either continue asking questions in the same level, go to next level or play a short 2 minute movie (any movie it does not matter).
Each level will ask a randomized set of questions that fit within the same template. For example, if the user needs to say how many objects it sees, then the number of objects needs to randomly change each time the question is asked. That is, the template for user interaction stays the same, but the number of objects shown randomly changes.
In your bid please account for extra time to polish and simplify each of the 5 user inputs, to create a template that I can use to make new levels on my own. Also, want to spend time simplifying how the logic to move between levels is implemented so I can easily change it.
I will provide a more detail example and requirements once you agree to sign a non disclosure agreement.