I have a site that is 95% complete and I need a good developer or developers that will be able to fix the few bugs and finish the remaining 5% of the project.
This should be very easy work for an experienced developer and should only take around 1-3 weeks.
The site is coded in vb .net 3.5
Almost all of the functionality of the site has already been written in the site so you should be able to take that code and reuse it to finish the missing bits.
I need the whole of the remaining code to be checked over and anything that is not working to be fixed.
I need somebody who is good with stored procedures, knows how to use URL rewrite or equivelant to create SEO friendly browser URL's.
I have a list of what I need completed please get in touch if you require further information.
If you are good with .net then you could probably do this work in a week.
I have around 30 small bugs and items to fix. including getting an update panel working.
Someone who is good with CSS and Jquery is a bonus but not essential.
Budget is $310.
34 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I am good at ASP.NET/VB.NET, and can complete and implement your web-application. Please feel free to write to me for any clarifications. Thanks & regards, SB
Hi sir, I have 8+ years of experience in SQL Server (since 7.0 v) and very good skills in VB Net. I would like to iknow what do yo need to fix/coding for wondering how can I help you better. Thanks
Dear Sir, I am working with experience [url removed, login to view] have 4+ years experience in Dot Net.I understand your requirement so we can easily do this. I need 15 working day for finish the work with [url removed, login to view] bid is 200 US dol Lisää
Hi, I am having 4 yrs of experience in asp.net and new to getafreelance. i can deliver this in 10 days. provide me the complete spec in PM. Thank you!