We are working on a Microsoft .Net project. The project is set and we have developed many pages. The project is separated into 3 layers, UI layer, Business Access Layer (BAL), Database Access Layer (DAL). All the Business logic goes in BAL, database access goes in DAL. UI layer does not have any SQL statement. We are using AJAX. This person will get the html page and CSS from the UI designer and then using those pages will have to create the master page and other aspx pages. I am also looking at this person to implement an error handling routine so that all the errors are either captured or logged. We currently have an error handling routine but I am satisfied with what we have now. This person should have experience implementing error handling on a large scale project.
We are looking for someone to do the following at a minimum.
• Should be able to work with minimal guidance.
• Very good understanding of Microsoft .Net.
• Implement the layout/template in the Master Page.
• Reference the Master Page and develop the UI aspx pages.
• Write business logic in the Class modules.
• Write SQL Server 2008 stored procedures to be used by the DAL layer. Ability to create tables and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
• Knowledge of IIS.
• Ability to create reports, graphs using .NET and Crystal Reports.
• Write Web Services.
• Knowledge of WCF.
• Ability to create any menu styles as per design requirements.
• Ability to design and implement a very good error handling routine.
• Experience integrating with SMS server.
• Experience implementing with the Payment gateway.