We have 3 different applications:
www.webhelpdesk.com. Can you suggest a better non hosted ITIL compliant helpdesk software for ticketing system)
[url removed, login to view] (Project management. Already purchased and installed on server)
[url removed, login to view] (Network monitoring software)
What we need is:
1. The client enters his login details on the home page of website and is verified through Active directory.
2. Once he logs in he is taken to a landing page that will provide him the hyperlinks to access any of these applications.
3. When he clicks on any of those hyperlinks, the respective application opens up in a new window.
4. The most important thing is that the client should not be asked to re-enter his user name and password that he entered at the time of login.
5. This would probably need some integration to a single sign-on. Please refer to one such website for example: [url removed, login to view]
Only serious bidders who have the acumen to do this. No time wasters or newbies. Please PM me with detailed project plan on how will you manage to achieve it.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 167 $ tähän työhön
As most of the Work would be on developing JSP so it will take some more time and so the cost would be high as also have to develop the logos for the project so need a designer who can develop a logo.
Hi , I have done the similar project for one of our clients I would be Using Single sigeon design for this using j2ee technology and crypto graphy .