I need a simple mobile web app done in jQuery mobile (so that it works for all current mobile browsers) that takes data from two comma-separated csv-files (1 data sheet and 1 address list), stores it in local storage, and displays it beautifully on the mobile device.
- The address list should be displayed in a listview with autodividers (see [url removed, login to view], section "Autodividers") sorted by last name where a click on the name opens a new page with the person's profile including job position, image, call-button, mail-button and some description.
- The web app should detect if the internet connection works and if so, display the most current data. If the person is offline or has no internet connectivity, just the latest data that was stored in local storage should be displayed with a message indicating that it is not the current data.
- both pages (data chart and address list) should have a "refresh" button so that in case connectivity is established, current data can be displayed
- The user should be able to login with email & password (verification with mysql db, I can provide ftp-access) and the credentials should be stored locally on the device as well so the person doesn't have to login every single time he or she starts the app
- of course a startup screen and a home icon should be set individually...
I myself know some jQuery mobile, but I'm having trouble with the dynamic data from the csv-files. So it would be great if you could help me out.
Of course I provide you with the csv-files.
Many thanks in advance & I'm looking forward to working with you!