Implement [url removed, login to view] (or other easy to use realtime chat framework) in vbhtml (asp.net) website. Website is still very basic. It's the Starter Site template that you can choose in Visual Studio / Webmatrix. This starter-site has been rewriten to vbhtml. Was originally cshtml. It's not MVC but webforms. All solutions runs on IIS7.0 (windows 2008r2 server). Also a ldap verification service has been implemented to support intranet and intranet SSO in a single [url removed, login to view] the end is still the default membership and authentication mechanism.
[url removed, login to view] has to implemented with the following specification/rules:
- Should run over every webpage--> implement needed code in _sitelayout.vbhtml. - Visitor can only use and see the chatbox when authenticated.
- template uses the default authentications (membership including oauth_membership)
- when the visitor is authenticated: id in chat = userid, username=email.
- when the visitor is authenticated it can see all other authenticated users
- user can only send private messages and messages to all authenticated users.
- user is able to send messages to offline users
- userlist is based on all users(records) in the table userprofile
- all message in the realtime chatjs solution are also stored in the database([url removed, login to view]).
- the chatbox works in the same way as in the default [url removed, login to view] implementation. Its a popup box. Will give a warning when a new message comes in. Facebook style. You are able to select a user and start chatting. Close the chatbox and select another user. When opening the initial user you should still be able to see past messages (enable to control with max value and get stored messages from db).
- Chatbox needs to check that the backend db is available and needs to make sure every message is stored. As soon if db is not available chat should go offline until the db is available again.
- In the backend table the following information needs to stored:
- id (bigint or guid)
- messagecontent (string)
- from id(userid from sender)
- toid (userid receiver)
-bOnline (boolean that is being set on the fact if the receiver was online when the message was send)
-chatroomid (bigint or guid) -->Future implementation if we want user to group messages.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i am a senior software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck