Our sales staff is converting to using PDAs using windows mobile 5 or 2003 se. The pdas are used to view the inventory list of products as we are trying to go paperless. Our inventory list is exported in a csv text file. Approx 15 columns by 400 rows. We are in need of either a html/java script to be run in a browser window or a Pocket PC program that can allow us to display the data in a user friendly way. I have listed the requirements:
1. the database is updated daily, so it must be able to use an external file.
2. must have a "compare" feature, that would allow us to pick a maximum of 3 products and list them side by side to compare them.
3. must be able to easily sort and filter list. must be able to determine the unique listings in one field and use them as the sort opption. Other sorts would include date fields, cost fields, etc- sorting them ascending and descedning.
[url removed, login to view] main screen would probably only show 3 or 4 fields per record to allow easy scanning through the list and avoid excessive scrolling. Once a record was selected, a different screen would show all the fields for the record.
5. once the records have been chosen in the compare screen, it would need to be printed into a form for the customer to take home.
6. it would be great if the compare screen could be pasted into the contacts screen so the sales staff could keep a record of the interaction with the customer.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Simply use Compact Framework 2.0 for developing the system like that. CF2.0 would be able managing any database source type such as csv, txt, mdb, etc. Contact me with sample of csv file for demo request