This project is 90% complete, but our current programmer is unable to get it done, so the following link is the "Customizer Tool" as it currently sits.
[url removed, login to view]
The "tool" will reside inside a Yahoo Store, so any programmer bidding on this project must know how to work with Yahoo Stores in order to ensure it is integrated properly.
In order to get the project to 100% complete, we need the following:
- Ability to add "arch" to the text (in degrees of 15, 30, 45, 60).
- Ability for the customer to add different designs to front/back and then be able to delete the designs on one side w/o affecting what they've created on the other side.
- Add a sliding menu underneath main image that displays all other items in that category (for quick switching w/o having to leave the customizer tool).
- We need to ensure that the "editable" area where customers can add Text & ClipArt is applied appropriately to each item in our inventory.
- Must set up a dynamic variable within our store so we can easily modify (add/delete) ClipArt, Fonts, Colors and all other options within our drop-down menus.
- Create a means to send the correct information into an "admin" panel that will enable our Production personnel to "re-create" the item to ensure we produce exactly what the customer has ordered.
- Create a means to send the information to the Shopping Bag so that the customer can confirm their purchase prior to ordering.
- Ensure that all Prices are accurately applied (e.g. $5.00 for double-sided printing, $3 for each ClipArt added).
- Create the ability for customers to UPLOAD an image/photo and apply it to the item (this is forward-thinking, as we do not have the ability to produce digital print at this time, but we want it built into the program so we can easily turn it on when the time comes).
- This tool is OPTIONAL for our customers. They may order using the regular HTML (static) order page or they may build their item using this FLASH tool. This ensure flexibility for our customers, as they can order either way.