We are working on a project to develop web application using Microsoft .Net. This web application will have 60-70 user interface screens. Different types of users will be using this system. We are estimating there will 4-5 different types of users. The layout of the web application will vary based on the user type.
We are looking for someone to do the following at a minimum. I am attaching a sample layout which could be used for reference.
• Design and create 5-6 different unique layouts/template. The layout/template page will have common area for things like header, footer, menus and will have working area which will change for different page. In .Net there is something called as Master page and each template will have one Master page.
• This project will have two levels of menu (main menu and sub menu). Some of the templates should have main menu on the top and sub menu on the left side and others should have both sub menu and main menu on the top. All the templates should have unique design. You will need to have at least couple of templates where menu text is a combination of text and image.
• Preference is to use div instead of table. If there is a compelling reason to use table then I would like to know.
• The template should be developed using 1024 * 768 resolution and should use as much width as possible.
• Create one html page per template to show the implementation of these templates. Include few form fields, buttons and links in the working area of the html page. Use the attached sample layout for reference.
• The working area will mostly consist of form fields, data grids, buttons.
• The candidate should also be able to create demo and/or power point presentation by using the screen shots.
I would like anyone applying for this job to create couple of sample pages so that I can get an idea of your UI design experience.