- Read out Gender function
1. Checks if there is an open facebook session
2. Reads out the gender from this open facebook session
3. Return the gender as a value (male, female, false = if there is no open facebook session)
- store gender with Google Analytics
1. Call the read out gender function to get the gender from the current visitor
2. If not false then store the gender in a visitor level custom variable from Google Analytics ([url removed, login to view])
_setCustomVar(1, "gender", [value], 1)
Please do not use jquery for it.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Our objectives are great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. Our Slogan : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". We have more than 1000+ clients around the world.