3) Create 2 new files based on the existing two files with the graph on the left and the sliders on the right
IMPORTANT: These files will not be used in web browsers so there are some abnormalities in how they are written. The html page(s) are rendered in a web viewer that references a data field which includes the full URL ( BezierCurveTool_200x200_00To11.html#.1,.5,.2,.3 ) so the fragment is used as both output and input to render the page. Also, each html 'page' must be one file.
1) The 2 attached files include a Bezier tool that has 4 points.
- The two ends should render on the exact corners for each browser.
- Allow handles to move between 0 to 1 in all directions
- Overcome or discuss solutions for rendering errors as a result of UTF-8 encoding. Results of ...#1,0... creates an error.
- Current grid lines exist at every 10% of the scale. Add lines at 5% increments.
2) Use the slider here as an example ( [url removed, login to view] )
- Create one new file that is formatted similarly to the existing ones.
- In this file, create 6 vertical sliders side-by-side that range between 0 to 1 in 1/100th increment.
- Make the slider 200px high and place each one about 50px apart
- Output the 6 slider positions in the fragment
3) Create 2 new files that include the above
- Place the graph on the left and the sliders to the right
- Plan time for 2 small changes
- I don't understand the encoding problem. If it cannot be overcome in the HTML file, I may be able to overcome it in the application where this is being used however I will need the problem explained to me. State clearly if you understand and can or cannot overcome the encoding issue.