To login the page [url removed, login to view] access the site [url removed, login to view]
We need the following commands that must must work with all the important browsers as: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari Macintosh and Fire Fox:
1) Our webpage works as a list where new data are continually entering. It refreshes automatically every 10 seconds and when a new data (from MS-SQL) enter (on the top position) the others go downward. The new data comes to the page at the top position and all the others go one position downward.
COMMAND NEEDED: We want this to happen slowly. It could be a marquee that comes sliding from the top of the page, until the top position, pushing all the others downward smoothly to clear room for the new one.
Notice that the process can be the inverse. The new data comes from the bottom, pushing the others upward. Configure it using the 4th drop down list at the bottom of the page to change between "coming from the top (em cima)" or "coming from the bottom (embaixo)".
2) Today there is a button (cross icon) that deletes an entry making it disappears after the next automatic refresh.
COMMAND NEEDED: I want to delete it independently of any refresh and to make the whole process slow. I mean, to make the deleted data fade out in 1.5 seconds, and then more 1.5 seconds to make the other data sliding in to fill the vacant space. This command needs to change the status in the MS-SQL.
3) Sometime in the end of the line we have some photos or camera icon. When the user clicks in one picture or in the camera icon, it opens a new page to take a picture.
COMMAND NEEDED – After a user takes and save the new picture, we need to close this page and show the taken picture in monitoracao.asp. (The command to take and save the picture is already working. We just need to close the window and show it in [url removed, login to view]).
4) At the end of the lines there is a link "editar" on the right of the camera picture.
5) In the top, there is a drop down list and three input fields beside it.
COMMAND NEEDED – We want that fields to appear accordingly to the option chosen by the user. Each option has its special text and input field
6) "Recuperar registro eliminado" is the command that brings back a data deleted with the cross icon and change the MS-SQL status again.
COMMAND NEEDED - It should perform it without refreshing.
To simulate a new data, just click the link [url removed, login to view]