[url removed, login to view]
you can downlaod the code from the attachment.
This headlines viewer reads information from XML file, we need to enhance that to have the following funtionality of the headlines viewer shown in ([url removed, login to view])
Some bugs we have now:
1. Resuming sliding show after clicking any slide number (or add pause/resume button).
2. Need to add link to title of the text (reading that from XML). Our previous developer neglects that in sample shown in link.
3. The viewer is not working with (Google Chrome browser). I guess it is the loading of XML.
We need to enhance the over all code also to have:
1. Adding any number of entries in the xml file, and that should be enough to render the whole viewer correctly, and showing the required (slides numbers), currently this thing is not centrlized, we need to update at many places to change the number of entries.
2. Another XML file to host the following control parameters
a. width of the viewer
b. height of the viewer
c. speed of the transition between slides
These points are important as we are going to generate XML files from CMS system, to control the contents dynamically.
We will pay only when all the points above get implemented and tested on all browsers mentioned.
expected time of development is 1-2 business days, and cost of less than 50 USD.