1) On-site checkout & [url removed, login to view] does not look the same in IE as in Firefox. Cart widget not working on [url removed, login to view]
2) On adhesive "add to cart" button page it should not say "(under 3 left)". Just delete line for this page.
3) Shipping price value needs to be sent to paypal when "Checkout With Paypal" button clicked.
4) '<-Go Back' button for on-site checkout page
5) Internet explorer shows option 'Int'l Shipping' even when country == United States
6) CUSTOM value will sometimes look like = 18.88888888887. In such cases round up to two decimal point value so equal to 18.89.
7) Stop "Checkout With Paypal" button from going to paypal if function checkShipping() gives alert
8) When hit yes to yes/no prompt for removing adhesive from order for international shipping, shipping price updates. But if
another country selected afterwards it does not automatically update anymore. This needs to be corrected.
9) Disable SUBMIT ORDER button onclick for [url removed, login to view] & checkout.php. This way multiple submissions can't be made.
10) update yes/no & alert box to: [url removed, login to view] for all except field validator.
11) When only adhesive in cart only show "Standard Shipping" option. If other products in cart adhesive shipping price for 2nd day & overnight is same as Standard [url removed, login to view] (since it will also be shipped as standard regardless of what the user selected).
12) When Cart has multiple items it sometimes behaves unexpectedly. For example:
dd Kit with Adhesive, then add kit only, then add adhesive.
You will notice right away that quantity for adhesive is 2 instead of 1. If you try to switch to international the cart freezes and standard shipping is miscalculated.
13) If only adhesive in cart and country selected != United States then prompt saying: "Headliner adhesives can not be shipped internationally" needs to have 'OK' button below. When user hits 'OK' force country == United States again.