What has been done:
A test site has been set up which shows how to connect to the postgres database and transfer the data to the client and display it.
Additional a vmware virtual machine for developing purposes (Eclipse and PgAdmin3) and a cvs repository has been set up.
What is your task:
* Download the virtual machine (5GB) and setup the vmware player in order to execute it. Check the network connection.
* Run the virtual machine and startup eclipse. Get familiar with the aptana jaxer eclipse plugin (everthing is installed already). Explore the existing code.
* Create the table for the real estate entries in the postgres database using pgadmin3 (installed and setup already).
* Create a form to let the user enter the data and store the data in the database.
* Excellent knowledge of javscript. Experience with eclipse
* Clear communication, at leat every two days per skype.
* Well structured and commented code (I will review every line!)