What has been done:
A test site has been set up which shows how to connect to the postgres database and transfer the data to the client and display it.
Additional a vmware virtual machine for developing purposes (Eclipse and PgAdmin3) and a cvs repository has been set up.
What is your task:
* Download the virtual machine (5GB) and setup the vmware player in order to execute it. Check the network connection.
* Run the virtual machine and startup eclipse. Get familiar with the aptana jaxer eclipse plugin (everthing is installed already). Explore the existing code.
* Create the table for the real estate entries in the postgres database using pgadmin3 (installed and setup already).
* Create a form to let the user enter the data and store the data in the database.
* Excellent knowledge of javscript. Experience with eclipse
* Clear communication, at leat every two days per skype.
* Well structured and commented code (I will review every line!)
The operating system of the virtual machine is gentoo linux
I'm sure that this can be done in two days. Everything is ready to code.