You must be a native English speaker.
You must provide at least one sample of a systems specification document that you have written in the last 2-3 years.
You are required to:
- Include references to other documents that you used
- Describe the design of the system (a previous project that will only be shared with the winner)
- Provide an overview of the design
- Describe major design choices (architectural style, major subsystems, deployment decisions)
- Draw system/subsystem diagrams
- Draw deployment diagrams
- Include explanations on the functionality of each subsystem
- Develop 3-layer designs (View, Business Logic and Data Access Layer)
- Elaborate on the analysis level sequence diagrams (4 or 5)
- Produce a design-level sequence diagram with a three layer design
- Produce a detailed design level class diagram for each subsystem
- For 4 or 5 boundary classes of the system, provide an ACL (access control list)
- Produce a Domain Class Diagram for the system
- Provide the relational database schema for the proposed system
- Use one of the use cases and implement it using Java and SQL (no effort should be made on
quality assurance or interface design)
- Ensure the implementation follows the Detailed Design-Level Sequence Diagram and the principles of 3-layer design
- Create a web-site that demonstrates:
--- the Sequence Diagram
--- the java code that implements it
--- the part of the database schema that is relevant and the part of the class diagram it came from
Please start your bid with "I deserve to win because" to show that you have read all the requirements. Explain why you should be selected and remember to share your experience of writing at least one system specification document to be considered. Happy bidding!
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I deserve to win because i have helped a lot of students here with their srs and design documents aswell as coding. I read the requirements list, i am sure i can handle these things. Looking forward to discuss.