1. Matrix multiplication of two randomly generated matrices code in Java/C/C++.
2. Must apply MPI based approach only.
3. You will compute the randomly generated n by n (square) matrix of real numbers, numbers can be both negative and positive where n = 2 to 50.
4. The program must work consistently whether the number of process is 1 or, 1+.
5. Design should be for one or more processors that run parallel.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 34 $ tähän työhön
Hi I am expert in parallel programming for HPC and I have a lot of experience using MPI. I will deliver this project as soon as possible and I will do my best to satisfy you.
we experience developer having strong knowledge and working experience in java development .we will develop this project for you in less time and less amount as required. code will be according to your requirements.
As I am having very good knowledge on C,C++ and matrix implementation, I would love to work on this and I ensure the completion of task in very well manner and on time.