1. Matrix multiplication of two randomly generated matrices code in Java/C/C++.
2. Must apply MPI based approach only.
3. You will compute the randomly generated n by n (square) matrix of real numbers, numbers can be both negative and positive where n = 2 to 50.
4. The program must work consistently whether the number of process is 1 or, 1+.
5. Design should be for one or more processors that run parallel.
6. Design must be for sequential approach and parallel.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I am expert in parallel programming for HPC and I have a lot of experience using MPI. I will deliver this project as soon as possible and I will do my best to satisfy you.
As I am having very good knowledge on C,C++ and matrix implementation, I would love to work on this and I ensure the completion of task in very well manner and on time.