1. Prints the list of all available products with their prices.
2. Asks the user “What do you want to buy?” and accordingly, updates the cart by adding
up the cost of the newly bought product.
3. Asks “Do you want to continue shopping? (Y/N)”.
4. If the answer is not ‘Y’ or ‘N’, then it prints “This is not a valid input, enter either
'Y' or 'N'” and goes back to 3.
5. If the answer is ‘Y’, it will go back to 2.
6. If the answer is ‘N’, it will print out the invoice and terminate.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear friend,i have understood your proposal [url removed, login to view] see my review.I am a java expert. i am sure that i will complete your task with my best effort and skills.
Hey I am Software Engineer and jave developer, I can do your work and I assure you that you will not be disappointed, thanks and more details in chat :)