To all the technology enthusiasts out there - here's an 'earn while you learn' opportunity.
I am looking for anyone - student, professional or any technology enthusiast who can build me a normal website with proper back-end and a relevant database which fits my use.
Please try to understand that I do not need a final finished website. I just need an intermediate product which can be modified by me based on my needs. Because of this use case, it becomes extremely important for you to follow industry standards of best practices and focus primarily on code-quality along with the functionality which you want to achieve.
My use case is:
A website which has just 3 pages: (1) Home page (2) Login page (3) Registration Page
(1) You can fill in any attractive content on your home page (which i will change over time) but it should have a button on top nav-bar which should take me to login page.
(2) Fill anything you want in login page but it should have fields for email and password. Also, needless to mention - it should have at least two buttons, one for login, another for register. Register button should take me to registration page. If i enter correct credentials, login button should take me to home page - which should be same Home page mentioned above where my name should be displayed somewhere at top or top-left or top-right, whatever - your choice!
(3) Registration page should have fields such as name, email id, city, country etc. But mandatory fields are : name, email id, password and re-enter password. You should be checking stuffs like having an @ symbol in email id, password and re-enter password fields should match etc. - before you submit your request to back-end.
Technologies to be used:
(1) Front end: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS - whatever you want your choice!
(2) Backend: should be in java8. Language java is the only constraint from my side. You have freedom to use any dependency management and structure your working code however you want. But it should be logical and clean.
(3) Database System: Again freedom to use any db which fits our need - assuming we are building a scalable system where number of users can increase exponentially in future.
(4) Platform: It has to be AWS. You can explore and suggest me which AWS technologies you're gonna leverage. Have in mind that AWS is not one-stop destination for all your needs but you can always use everything you need in this project. You can register a domain, have containers, running instance(s) of ec2, selection of Db - basically anything which suits you - but you need to evaluate the pros and cons of each AWS service you are using and discuss with me over the same.
FINAL PRODUCT: Make your final website in working state - hand over everything and take your hard-earned money.
PS: You can engage yourself in this project even if you don't have any experience with everything mentioned above. You can use this as a learning opportunity. The person who hands me the first will get his/her money and rest of them will be informed that this work has been closed.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 7105₹ tähän työhön
Hey. I am a freelance professional. My work experience is more than 10 years. Lots of examples and good reviews. I will do your work carefully, efficiently and quickly!
I am new to [login to view URL] do not have any reviews on my profile. I want to take your project to prove my skills in website development. please give me a chance. thank you