Need a team/developer, highly skilled to write a webservice that will do the following
1. Receive a soap request, log it sql data base, convert it to a fixed length string
2. Push the message to a remote IBM MQ server SSLV3 with TLS 1.2
3. Receive response, convert fixed string response to SOAP message, log to SQL
4. String to Soap will be defined on a XML configuration file
5. log messages to SQL database
6. IBM MQ monitor queue and process as per SOAP request
7. Fail over and exception management
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have plenty of experience in soap webservices and can help you with the above steps. Please reply, we can discuss further and get it started soon. Thank you!
Dear Customer, My name is Yuriy Tumakha. I am interested in your JBoss project. I am Senior Scala/Java Developer with strong problem-solving skills. Could you give more details?
my actual bid is 550. I read the description and i can do this. I have exp with hibernate, jboss and MQ. Lets have a chat I am sure we can work out a deal. So when can we chat
We have 10+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology principally in designing and development in Java, Java EE, Database. We worked in cutting edge domains like JBOSS ESB, Kubernetes, Docker, SOA