Knowledge of following concepts required:
- Instance variables
- Use of classes defining more than 1 type of object in the same program
- Object-oriented design skills
- How the behaviors of the objects should be implemented
- How the objects should interact
- Familiarity with classes in the Java standard libraries used for file based I/O
- Ability to use the ideas of cohesion and coupling
to design programs comprised of more than a single class definition
I require a Java program to store and manipulate the details of a collection of music albums attached in the given file.
The program must be developed as outlined below.
Each class should have a separate .java file for ease of compilation.
The program will consist of the following classes:
1. Duration is a class used to store the duration of a Track, Album etc. The class should have
three integer member variables, representing the number of hours, minutes and seconds.
2. Track is a class used to store the details of an album track. It should have member variables storing the title of the track as a String and the Duration of the track.
3. Album is a class used to store the details of an album, with instance variables storing the name of the artist and title of the album as String objects and also a collection of Track objects, representing
the contents of the album.
4. AlbumCollection is a class used to store the details of a collection of music albums. It
should have a member variable that is a collection of Album objects.
5. The program should also have a main function, in a class called AlbumDatabase, that performs the following operations:
- Read in an AlbumCollection from the file [url removed, login to view] provided on BlackBoard.
-. Display the entire album collection, arranged in alphabetical order of the album artist. If more than
one album exists for a given artist, they should be displayed in alphabetical order of the album title.
-. Display the total play time of all Pink Floyd albums in the collection.
-. Display the album with the largest number of tracks.
-. Display the details of the longest track in the album collection.
Each class should have a main method, used as a test harness. I suggest firstly implementing
and testing classes representing each type of object, then implementing the album
This program must be developed using Java and NetBeans. Must be completed within 12 hours - the faster the better. Please let me know how long it will take you to complete.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
Hi, i can do this within 4-5 hours. Drop me a message if you are interested. Relevant Skills and Experience JAVA OOP ALGORITHMS Proposed Milestones $80 USD - completion
hi i am expert in java and netbeans environment. i did several works in java. consider me please for A+ work. waiting for your response Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.