Define a main() function, a doTestOne() function, a doTestTwo() function and
a doTestThree() function.
The main() function should call doTestOne(), doTestTwo() and doTestThree()
1) Prompt the user for a number (e.g., "Please enter an integer.")
2) Using input() retrieve the number entered and store it in a variable called "userInput"
3) Convert the number from text to an integer
4) Determine whether or not the number is an even number by using the modulo operator.
Hint: The expression x % 2 == 0 (modulo operator) evaluates to True when the
remainder of x divided by 2 is 0.
5) If the number is even, print "Number entered is even" If the number is odd, print
"Number entered is odd"
6) Create two variables called 'hungry' and 'thirsty'
7) Set 'hungry' and 'thirsty' to either True or False (it doesn't matter which).
8) Write code that tests 'hungry' and 'thirsty' for all possible combinations
of True and False. There are four possibilities. For example, hungry and
thirsty can both be True, or both be False or one True and the other False.
9) Print the appropriate statement saying whether the user is hungry and/or thirsty
based on conditions using 'if' and 'elif'
10) Prompt the user for a number. (For example, "Please enter an integer.")
11) Using input() retrieve the number entered by the user and store it in a variable called: "userInput"
12) Convert the number to an integer.
13) Using if and else statements, determine if the number entered is:
Divisible by 2 and 3.
Divisible by 2 and not 3.
Divisible by 3 and not 2.
14) Print the appropriate outcome as shown above.
Don't forget to execute the main function as your last line in the program.
Add appropriate comments to the program and describe what each function does above the
functions in comments.
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Sir/Madam, I'm expert in Python programming and I can help You with this task. Best regards, Fejs. EDIT: I've completed the program and You can get it right now.
Hello I can achieve this project perfectly using R or Python I master R and python statistics please contact me for more details about the project best regards
Hi, We are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer satisfaction. Please find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
Hello, it's me again. I've already bid on the previous post of the same project. For less confusion better remove this post and keep the first created.
Hi! I have already send a proposal on your other offer, anyway I have already finished your work, the project in the description and the project in the file docx. I hope you choose me. Bye! :)