We are trying to build a window application that will intercept data packets
from a client-server application.
The client-server application communicates to each other through the internet.
A copy of the client application is installed in our pc. This client application was built using
electron framework. When we are online and turn on the client application it will communicate with
the server application (which is always online).
The functions of the window application that we are trying to build are
1) to intercept data packets from the client-server application
2) connect the data flow to our window application for processing
3) window application will extract only necessary data
4) extracted data are use to keep for statistics
5) data extracted will also be combine with the logics that we will provide to output decisions
Please provide a brief technical proposal of how you are planning to achieve each of the five steps above.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $171 tähän työhön
Node.js for server [login to view URL] for client with Vue.js [login to view URL] for data transfer But, what is the input of data? what is the log storage in client? ... Please reach out to talk more