We will give you the source code of tetris game,Your task is to change it to an Eclipse plug-in based application. Specifically, your final outcome must meet the following
1. Your final product must be Eclipse plug-ins, and can be deployed as
2. There must be at least three Eclipse plug-ins created in your system,
and they are integrated through Eclipse extension points and extensions.
3. At least one plug-in extension point should be created in your system.
4. At least two extensions should be made to the extension point that you
5. The user interface of the original application was built using Java AWT
and SWING. Since we are going to make it an Eclipse-based
application, it is highly recommended that you use Eclipse’s own
Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) to implement the user interface. As we
discussed in class, Eclipse’s workbench is just based on SWT. Note that
this is optional