Node.js Developer - Full Time
We are looking for a Node.js full stack developer.
We are looking to replace our Java platform and change to Node.js. We currently have an on-demand iOS app and we need faster updates, faster query responses, better written and expressed APIs. We need someone that can start write now.
No code must hard coded as we need to be flexible.
- Create Node.js applications for RESTful APIs in support of specific deliverables
- Use the best of object-oriented and functional language techniques when building APIs/logic
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability and cost
- Leverage the latest technologies when building out APIs such as NoSQL databases, serverless(AWS Lambda, Azure Functions) and established software and design patterns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of the latest technologies and patterns to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact
- Work closedly with internal and external business and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- Mentor and teach associate or junior developers
- 3+ years of experience building REST based APIs, preferably with Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production
- 3+ years of experience with functional and unit testing based frameworks(Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases(DynamoDB, Redis, CosmosDB, Mongo, S3, etc)
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules, Yeoman generators
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum process to develop software systems
- Experience with authentication (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, etc) and authorization of APIs and security best practices such as validation, etc.
- Web development experience with Angular or React is a huge plus
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Tyk, Apigee, Tibco, Mashery)
- Experience with AWS or Azure a plus
- Experience designing application architectures, creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
All applicants will be required to go through testing of skills. All testing will be paid testing once you get through the interview process.
46 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Ok i have experience in node.js core and its framework like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] for making back-end and RestAPi's also worked on websocket as well for real time data..i can share some recent work and source co Lisää
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am NodeJS expert and have 4 years experiences with it. I am full-time available and can start work right now. Hope to work with you. Best Regards
Hello I fully read your project description and I am so interested in your project Because I am very experienced in skills you want me to have I can start right now and work full time Thanks,