Objective: build an app to track cargo loading and unloading timings once a semi trailer arrives at a distribution center. Also, provide notification or alerts to the network of cargo drivers.
This project will have 3 to 4 milestones
We want to develop a native Android app with the following feature:
* Driver navigation map.
* Being able to create custom alerts on the navigation map.
* Send this alert to the other driver's maps (it does not need to be real-time but need to be parametrized, let’s say send alerts each xx minutes).
* Create different alerts (route cuts, cops in the route, etc.) One color or icon for each type of alert, displayed on the navigation map.
* Being able to select the origin and destination of the route.
* Can be using google maps or Waze maps (or any other framework for navigation maps then only limitation is to being able to create a real time navigation map)
* The above are the main features other basic features will be required (input formularies about 14 screens in total)
* user registration formulary.
* Send information once the driver arrives at the destination location.
* Start load and unloading process screens (about 5 for each one).
* Create an admin website panel in order to setup and list basic features such as (user administration, offer catalog administration, list of active users, admin users, admin trucks types, admin restaurant, list of historical deliveries.)
We will provide you:
* data catalog
* user histories.
● Java -Kotlin
● Mobile App Development
● UX / User Experience
● Backend can be monolithic but it’s desirable to be on a microservice architecture.
● Needs to be deployed on AWS infrastructure.
● Source code and documentation needs to be delivered before release the last milestone.
● Instructions for developer debugging need to be delivered.
● Documentation of AWS infrastructure, components, and access needs to be delivered.
Milestone 1: "Milestone I: Driver’s navigation, tracking, custom alerts, complete functionality. (40%) Milestone 2: Mobile app functionality completed. (30%)
Milestone 3: Admin portal and end to end test finished. (15%) Milestone 4: Technical documentation and source code delivered. (15%)
If you are not going to be able to complete in time and with budget, please do not accept the project. If you don't have previous experience implementing this kind of app, please do not accept the project.
No payments in advance under any circumstance, milestones need to be completed and tested and accepted by us according to mockups and technical specification, for releasing the payment.
We are looking for a developer for a long-term professional relationship.
Any extra work required needs to be confirmed before being applied and needs to be notified and negotiated in advance.