J2ME Menu Application
- Simple J2ME App which could be run on all symbian phones.
- Application starts up, and sends a sms txt in the background to a certain number. User is prompted before doing this.
- It would bring user into a simple menu interface.
- Menu-1- Has a full picture as a background, has a small section to insert main logo, and between 5 - 7 menu in a form of bars. User would be able to move the cursor from one menu to the other.
- Once a user clicks on Bar-1, it would send a predefined txt msg to a certain number.
- Once a user clicks on Bar-2, it would automatically open up a website url in the WAP Browser.
- Once a user clicks on Bar-3, it would go to a new page to show contents. Example, might be 5 - 20 ringtones on one page. User is able to save this ringtone to their mobile phone. Option for a dynamix listing of content for this page if possible.
- The other 3 bars are quite similar in functionality.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings; I am specialised developer for Symbian platform using J2ME. I can assure you the quality delivery ontime for the project if you can give me the project. Thanks
Sundancetechs is a small team of programmers and designers with high technical skills and knowledge in the mobile development including symbian phones. We would be pleased working on this project. Best Regards. Gerard