We is looking for a Microservices Specialist responsible for designing, implementing, and driving adoption of microservices-based solutions and strategy. Candidate must be able to guide a team in developing solutions to complex business problems. Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance, application development, and systems management. Of particular importance, the candidate should be willing and able to share deep microservices experience with other developers to facilitate their skills growth.
• Write clean, performant code, including unit testing and documentation
• Mentor and advise across all technical aspects of delivery (solution design, software engineering, performance tuning, analytics)
• Provide thought leadership for improving development tooling and practices
• Enable delivery teams to achieve incremental sprint goals
• Foster culture of full-stack development with focus on “T-shape” skills
• Work with a global team, including product owners and business stakeholders, to develop and support application
• Investigate and address production and performance issues
• Minimum 10 years of experience working on back-end technologies
• Minimum 3 years of experience working on microservices with full-stack mindset
• Highly proficient in object oriented programming in Java
• Extensive experience with JEE, Spring Core, AOP, Spring Boot
• Experience in test-driven development (TDD), integration testing, and end-to-end testing using Junit, Mockito, RestAssured, etc.
• Strong understanding of large-scale distributed system architectures, including EAI & distributed scaling patterns, messaging, microservices, information models, and distributed logging/tracing
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud-based application/service architecture, including deployment and scaling
• Hands on experience in Azure Cloud Services, DevOps, Docker images, containers, Kubernetes, distributed cache (Redis), distributed APM solutions
• Demonstrable understanding of infrastructure and application security management, in the context of developing and operating large-scale multi-tenant systems
• Broad knowledge of contemporary technologies and frameworks blended with experience of working with relevant ones (Spring, RESTful web services, database)
• A roll-up-the-sleeves working attitude, learner mindset for skill exploration and experiments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business and technology partners, peers, and senior management
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive success.
• Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry domain knowledge is preferred