Looking for Backend and Frontend or Full-Stack developers:
1x Backend (Java)
• Responsible for Java-based backend services – including quotation, payment and CRM
• Work in in an agile team using scrum
• Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
• Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
• Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
• Support product managers on requirement feasibility research (spikes)
• At least 3-4 years experience in MVC frameworks.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Java development with Spring framework.
• Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms
• Experience working in agile/scrum teams
• Basic knowledge of servers, devOps and infrastructure
• Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred
• Implement solutions to achieve business goals and initiatives
• Work closely with product manager and other developers to create responsive websites and applications
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Identify and propose strategies to optimize web performances
• Collaborate with backend team to integrate websites with backend web services
• Work in an agile team using scrum
• 3+ years’ experience in web development
• Experience in responsive design and cross-browser websites methodology for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
• A strong sense in implementing pixel-perfect web component based on the design document
• Experience working in agile/scrum teams will be an advantage
• Problem-solver and passionate in frontend web technologies
Non-negotiable - Korean + English speakers. Basic proficiency in English is a must.
Experience working in the Korean tech industry. Must be able to read/write Korean, interpret instructions from Korean documents.
1. Shortlisted candidates go through a HackerRank test.
2. If attempted/scored well - 1 hr video conf with existing team members.
Short term engagement (3 months, full-time or part-time) with scope for getting extended based on performance and if this arrangement works for both parties.
Expected to work in HK timezone (9 am to 6 pm).
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I am a Java Web Developer. Back-end Web Development: - Spring Boot, Rest, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, JPA, Redis, RabbitMQ, Websocket, ... I would like to discuss about the project over chat. Thank you!