- 4-to- 7 years professional experience in Performance Engineering for large scale
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Experience in developing Virtual User Scripts for performance testing
- Experience in LoadRunner &Performance Center
- Experience in developing Performance Test Plans and Performance test Scenarios
using requirements and design documents while specifying Testing Overview, Approach,
Strategy, Scope, Architecture, Environment
- Experience in performance testing Web-based, Middleware and Citrix applications on
- Experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with any Monitoring tools - AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Wily Introscope or other
Java monitoring tools
- Must have experience preparing and presenting test results and reports.
- Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Good communication skills- Extensive technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in software quality assurance, defect tracking, and test strategy development
- As a performance engineer, this person should be able to work closely with project
managers, architects, DBAs and application developers to gather requirements for testing,
develop estimates for testing execution, design testapproaches and manage the end-to- end
life cycle of technology sponsored projects.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello, we are professional testing company with expertise on winrunner and load runner testing, along with selenium and QTP, please consider us for further discussion. thanks and regards, Puneet
hello sir I have 8 year experience in programming... I have made lots of software and Android app .. I am confident to do this work... please in box me so that I can show you my previous work as demo