We search for a expert to implement a VoIP SIP validation of a list of phone numbers.
As a result of the validation we need as much as possible details about the given number. The goal is to reduce the manual effort of a call center by knowing if the given phone number is a valid or invalid one. Also it would be nice to know what type of availability/unavailability was the result of the phone validation.
As a input you will get a CSV list. Your implementation shall be in Apache POI 3.14 and the column containing the phone number shall be configurable by a the column header name.
We do not need a database, since we have a custom implementation. BUT your model classes have to properly designed to be later able to use it easily with a custom persistence layer. To ensure you are not a simple poster please add the result of eight power two on top of your application.
As a result we expect to get a updated CSV file with the new columns which you need to provide for the end user to understand the status of the phone number validation.
Ensure that your implementation has a component for CSV reading, one for VoIP validation and one for CSV writing. Ensure the components are independently usable!
We prefer for VoIP / SIP Java Standards.
As a runtime environment we expect runable on:
- in JavaEE 7 (wildfly 10)
- Java 8
As the development environment we expect:
- Eclipse Neon
Your delivery artifacts:
- eclipse full project(s) incl. configurations and settings
- a fully working [login to view URL] to build the application as a single & runnable jar
- we share you a source repository for delivering the milestones
With your application provide us following details:
- delivery date for milestone 1
- brief class level design with public methods
- a list in word or excel of statuses collected for the later VoIP validation (see also [login to view URL])
- one or a set of configured eclipse projects in our source repository ([login to view URL](s) are already part of the delivery)
- delivery date for milestone 2
- working VoIP calls, no extraction of validation results
- delivery date for milestone 3
- working validation extraction and implemented CSV writing
Questions to you for the application process:
Are you fine with our application process?
- reviewing your CV and your application
- providing you a questionaire about your skills and experiences
- signing a NDA and customer protection
- personal interview
(please provide CV!)
What delivery dates do you have for the given milestones?
Assume you will start from 01.08.2016
What VoIP/SIP library do you plan to use?
To be clear a simple regEx validation like with https://github.com/googlei18n/libphonenumber shall be done in front of the VoIP checks, but they are not enough! RegEx does not check the real phone status.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €232 tähän työhön
I am Senior Java Developer with more than 10 years of experience in Java design and development with strong problem solving skills. Code Samples [login to view URL] CV [login to view URL]