We search for a expert to implement a VoIP SIP validation of a list of phone numbers.
As a result of the validation we need as much as possible details about the given number. The goal is to reduce the manual effort of a call center by knowing if the given phone number is a valid or invalid one. Also it would be nice to know what type of availability/unavailability was the result of the phone validation.
As a input you will get a CSV list. Your implementation shall be in Apache POI 3.14 and the column containing the phone number shall be configurable by a the column header name.
We do not need a database, since we have a custom implementation. BUT your model classes have to properly designed to be later able to use it easily with a custom persistence layer. To ensure you are not a simple poster please add the result of eight power two on top of your application.
As a result we expect to get a updated CSV file with the new columns which you need to provide for the end user to understand the status of the phone number validation.
Ensure that your implementation has a component for CSV reading, one for VoIP validation and one for CSV writing. Ensure the components are independently usable!
We prefer for VoIP / SIP Java Standards.
As a runtime environment we expect runable on:
- in JavaEE 7 (wildfly 10)
- Java 8
As the development environment we expect:
- Eclipse Neon
Your delivery artifacts:
- eclipse full project(s) incl. configurations and settings
- a fully working [url removed, login to view] to build the application as a single & runnable jar
- we share you a source repository for delivering the milestones
With your application provide us following details:
- delivery date for milestone 1
- brief class level design with public methods
- a list in word or excel of statuses collected for the later VoIP validation (see also [url removed, login to view])
- one or a set of configured eclipse projects in our source repository ([url removed, login to view](s) are already part of the delivery)
- delivery date for milestone 2
- working VoIP calls, no extraction of validation results
- delivery date for milestone 3
- working validation extraction and implemented CSV writing
Questions to you for the application process:
Are you fine with our application process?
- reviewing your CV and your application
- providing you a questionaire about your skills and experiences
- signing a NDA and customer protection
- personal interview
(please provide CV!)
What delivery dates do you have for the given milestones?
Assume you will start from [url removed, login to view]
What VoIP/SIP library do you plan to use?
To be clear a simple regEx validation like with https://github.com/googlei18n/libphonenumber shall be done in front of the VoIP checks, but they are not enough! RegEx does not check the real phone status.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am Senior Java Developer with more than 10 years of experience in Java design and development with strong problem solving skills. Code Samples [login to view URL] CV [login to view URL]
Hello Sir, Thanks for posting this project, We are an Indian base development company. we have checked your posted details and want more clarification in it, So please message us to discuss on it. Thanks