The exercise is to build the following application in the browser:
- Three sliders with values ranging from 0-255 that are presenting RGB colour scheme, and one element of which will show the actual colour.
- Each time the slider is changed, the value will be sent to the server, and the server will return the current RGB value to the display element.
- Communication between the server and the client will be carried out via WebSocket
- The sever server should write/save the values to the database.
- There should be a Spring application on the server side. Need to use ReactiveWeb and JPA.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €158 for this job
Thanks for posting " Java-Spring-Hibernate-ReactiveWeb-RGB-Project " project Dear client Honorable Senior I am happy to apply in your project. Your project is interesting to me. I have good skills Avin H.