Overview: Your task is to design and write a java program to play the game O’s and X’s . The user interface may be text based or a GUI. The choice is yours.
1. The program must allow for the following situations:
a. Human player verses human player
b. Human player verses computer
c. Computer verses computer.
2. At the end of a game the program will print an appropriate message, ex: you win, I win. And ask if u want to play another game.
-------You must make extensive use of design patterns in developing this program .In particular I suggest prime candidates are MCV, Command, factory and strategy.
--------The design of the UI is left up to you. The usability of the interface will be graded as part of the marking.
---------Your program should deal with error conditions.
---------All classes must be fully documented using the javadoc. This includes a requirement to provide specifications for each method, ex: using requires, effects, modifies.
--------The code u produce must adhere to the course coding standards. These standards have been published on blackboard. Failure to adhere to the standard will lead to a loss of marks.
---------You will be expected to test your program against a suitable set of situations. In the documentation you should describe your testing strategy.
1. Design Documentation: To include a class diagram for the program, a short explanation as to the general purpose of the classes you have produced and a justification for any design decisions you have made; a description of the design patterns used and why.
2. Test Documentation: A description of your strategy for testing.
3. A listing of your java source code: This should be fully commented in the javadoc style and must adhere tom the defined coding standards.
1. Overall design (15%): class diagrams , explanations
2. Design and implementation of UI (10%)
3. Testing (15%): Strategy description, adequacy of test cases.
4. Java code (20%): readability (class names, layout etc), use of language features, comments.
5. Javadoc documentation (20%): use of the javadoc features and method specifications.
6. Working system (20%): does the program work? How does it handle errors?
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 165 $ tähän työhön
Hello, I'm Java expert and I solved the X-s and O-s problem before, this is very simple for me. I have also experience in Artificial Intelligence programming. More details in PM.
Hello, I would love to do this job for you.You may look example of my coding style at http://code.google.com/p/textmagic-sms-api-java/source/browse/ Thank you.