Hello everyone, I am looking for someone completing lab works. I did some work but Java is not my love so I will need someone to help me:)
I will provide you with necessary pdf's
there will be 8 labs but mostly will be easy, it is small project so I will prefer low bids:)
You can find my example project below
APACHE TOMCAT 9 must be used, you will have time till 8-9 may, if earlier i may hire you for another web project again :)
Create 10 Questions for Discipline.
Ask users’ Name and Surname. Create a cookie for the user.
Organize the session for the user and ask 10 questions.
1. for Questionnaire Lab project:
Create servlet and forms for password validating and include in Questionnaire Lab project.
Count the number of correct answers and show it to the user after the end of the test.
2. The sendRedirect() method
Write servlet for redirecting the request to the google server.
On the base of Task from Lab 4:
Ask users’ Name and Surname. Create a cookie for the user on the base of JSP.
Organize the session for the user on the base of JSP and ask 10 questions.
Connection with DataBase (mysql)
[login to view URL]
id, name, location, price, rooms, surface, type
Tutorial for Creating a Java Bean in Eclipse: [login to view URL]
Step 1: Create Java Bean:
Create a java class inside your package in eclipse.
Step 2: Create a jsp page
Create a jsp page inside WebContet directory of the project and name it as index.jsp. Get the value of java Bean variable using <jsp:getProperty> tag.
Develop program which model the situation: user requests a page (page 1), this request must pass Filter1, Filter2 and the request is redirected to a different page (page2)
1. Create database and tables with consist user’s login-password, user’s personal info, log-history information.
2. Create beans: for connection with DataBase and for CRUD operations.
3. User logging and submit a request for personal info.
4. It goes through Filter1 that records log information (name, password, user IP) in loghistory table.
5. It goes to Filter2 to check correctness of user’s login-password. If this filter found that the user’s login-password is not correct, it will redirect the request of the user to the login page.
6. If the user’s login-password is correct, it will redirect the request of the user to the JSP which show user’s personal info.
Add security features to the application created in the lab 7 or 8, using standard mechanisms offered by Java EE for Authentication:
- BASIC Authentication; - Pure program security.
Create the session Listener on the base of example:
[login to view URL]
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi Gentleman, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Android app and Java based technologies. I a Lisää
I Submit below 4 days estimate for the work. I am a java Jee expert who could help you in next level of issues. lab4 +lab5 - Day 1 lab6 +lab 7 - Day 2 lab8+lab11+lab 12 - day 3 lab 10 - Day 4. thanks
Hi I have skill of Java, J2EE , Spring,Spring MVC, Hibernate,MySQL.I did all of these lab during my Java, J2EE learning preiod ,If you give me this project I will complete given time period .