The project must strictly be completed in Java(using OOP concepts)
1. Create a class called Hospital and add all the relevant attributes for the created class. [3 marks]
[1 mark for the correct creation of class and 2 marks for the correct inclusion of attributes]
2. Create a User’s super class that contains all the properties common to the all the users that will be using the Hospital patient billing system.
[1 mark for correct creation of class] [1 mark]
3. Create the three different users classes for users objects that could be added to the hospital. One of the classes is Patient.
[1 mark for the other two created class] [2 marks]
4. Inherit from the User superclass and overload the constructors in the child classes (e.g. Patient etc.)
[0.5 marks for correct creation of constructors in each class][2 Marks]
5. Create a patient and Doctors arrays in the Hospital class (Aggregation relationship)
[0.5 marks for correct creation of arrays] [1 mark]
6. In the User class, create methods to add, count and remove users from the hospital. (Abstraction) [2 Marks]
[0.5 marks each for correct add and remove methods. 1 mark for count method]
7. Create a class containing the main method and call it Driver in which you create two hospital objects. [1 Mark]
[0.5 marks for correct creation of class. 0.5 marks for correct creation of objects]
8. Use the add method(s) of the User class to add users created by the user from input (using abstraction) (Hint: to add a user the user have to type the user’s name from the keyboard) [1 Mark]
9. Create an interface called Bill to declare all the methods that are necessary to calculate the Registration fee needed to be paid by patient, Total bill after treatment and pending bill to be paid by a patient before the patient is discharged. Implement the Bill interface in the class called Hospital_Bills. [6 Marks]
10. Modify the Hospital class such that it takes advantage of the inheritance provided in the preceding steps through polymorphism.[1 Mark]
The source code will be marked according to the following indicators.
1. Good modular design within same program file [1 mark].
2. Good modular design of the project (Classes in different program files) [2 mark].
3. Good comments [1 mark].
4. Ability to explain a portion of the code as may be required by the evaluator [2 marks].
5. Working code [4 marks].
The features described in this section are not mandatory but will fetch additional marks. Only one extra feature can be assessed, therefore if you implement more than one extra feature you will have to decide which one is to be assessed. Should you implement an extra feature then ensure that you can explain it.
1. Exception Handling [3 marks].
2. Storing data to and reading data from a file (e.g. text file) [3 marks].
3. The use of GUI in your application [2 marks].
Total Marks: 40
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi,hope you are fine and doing great.i have seen detail and don't wanna waste your time to introduce [url removed, login to view] Expert and can do it [url removed, login to view] ready for this job right [url removed, login to view] give me this job. Thank you Rega Lisää
Dear Hiring Manager, we will do it for [url removed, login to view] you will get full marks as i have been teaching OOP at university level for 3 years. I am new here and looking for opportunities to excel in this [url removed, login to view] us a chanc Lisää
Hello, I am an engineering student. I am new in freelancer.com but I've just completed a similar job (you can see it in my profile ) .Hope to hearing from you soon :)
Sir,I can complete your work within 20days as your proposal, I am new in the freelancer,but don't worry i have two year experience in the java oriented programming field
I have hours of experience in Java working as a application developer. I have experience in Object Oriented Programming in multi-threaded environment using data structures, exception handling and serialization.