I want to extract a file located inside a given ISO image.
This file might be located either on disk or at some HTTP location. The idea is avoid download/extract an ISO image of 700Mb just to grab some files. This can be implemented using already available libraries (see details below) and you will implemented a class with the name "FileISO".
To keep things simple, I want this class to contain the following methods:
- public Boolean open(String URL); // to open a web location
- public Boolean open(File file); // to open a disk location
- public getFile(String SourceFilePath, TargetFilePath);
- public void close();
Please use the Apache Commons VFS library: [url removed, login to view]
- Loopy can mount ISO files as VFS:
[url removed, login to view] (mounts ISO files)
- You will need VFS version 1 to work with Loopy:
[url removed, login to view]
- Code must work under Java 1.6 and above
- Source code project is developed in NetBeans IDE
- Project available as private (free) SVN repository in [url removed, login to view]
This is a simple and quick project. I will choose a developer with the combination of low budget and good reputation.