Our business model:
We are a car dealer from Germany and have specialised in the import of vehicles from the USA. These import vehicles are offered in the USA via various auction exchanges - among others via the platform "[login to view URL]".
Via the auction platform IAAI:
The vehicles offered there are known as so-called "salvage vehicles" and can be purchased by auction (occasionally also by immediate purchase), depending on their condition, at relatively low purchase prices. The condition of these is categorised from completely undamaged to minor damage and total loss.
The aim is to find out for which vehicles the difference between offer prices in Germany and the sales prices by auction via "[login to view URL]" is the greatest.
In addition to this, a telegram bot is to be used to notify when new vehicles of a certain search filter have been entered.
- Automated search of the platform "[login to view URL]" for newly entered vehicles.
Note: Not all newly entered vehicles should be displayed, but only selected ones. Therefore, it is necessary to limit the automated search queries by means of search filters via link.
- Automated "watching" of auctions of all vehicles to determine the respective sales prices (these cannot be viewed afterwards).
- Automated searching of the platform "[login to view URL]" for posted vehicles and the respective offer prices.
Analytical database function:
- Determination of the average sales prices per vehicle from [login to view URL]
- Comparison of the sales prices of both platforms
- Output of the percentage price difference (median)
- Special feature at [login to view URL]: Output of average standing time (identification by vehicle number) and number of available vehicles
- Output of notifications according to predefined search filter
- Information to be output: Thumbnail of the vehicle, make, model, first registration, mileage
- Export of the data in a suitable format (connection to XLS/web portal - is to be discussed)
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 162€ tähän työhön
Hi there! I'm very interested in you project. I can scrap [login to view URL] data. I have rich experiences in webscraping using PHP, Python, Java, etc. Hope to work on your project. Thanks.