Founded in 2002, CORMAC is a leader in health data management and analytics solutions. We partner with federal agencies working at the forefront of public health, helping them digitally transform their operations and improve healthcare quality through the innovative use of data.
Building features for an augmented intelligence tool called CREPES (Learn More: [login to view URL]). We are currently in a multi-phase contract and aim to get our tool production ready in the next couple months.
The Tasks: Your tasks are already captured as stories in our project backlog, including basic bug fixes, building the landing page, main menu navigation redesign, user management & evaluation history menu retooling, adding the user resource pages to the site map, smaller adjustments to wording/implementing hover-text, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in CS, CE, SE, Web Development, or a related field; may consider related work experience
• Experience in open source Web technologies
• Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
• Good working knowledge of Python and its related libraries.
• Contributing to an open source project
• Some experience in API development
• Experience with database like mongoDB, mysql, postgres
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $1244 tähän työhön
hello I can make you demo before payement.I have enough experience to accomplish your task very fast and very well . join me and let start new long-term relationship