I hope you are doing well. We are [login to view URL], an online career accelerator that helps job seekers with technical interview prep and personalized mentorship. We are a VC-backed startup with a head office in San Francisco and Tech office in Delhi.
We are looking for software developers who can create software developer training content like Real World Projects and Coding Interview QnA for technical skills like Java, C, Python, Angular, Microservices, GoLang, R, React, etc.
There are two types of tasks in this project:
1. You will use real-world projects to create module-based projects for our students. For example, you have developed a food delivery website and have the entire code available. You must use this real-world application to build a module-based project for our students. You will explain how this website was built and its technical specifications.
2. We have 1000+ coding interview questions with solutions. We need software developers to create videos on this QnA.
When you apply, please mention which of the above tasks you are interested in.
For example, mention that "I am interested in task #1 and task #2" or "I am interested in only task #2"
Please apply for this project if you have the following experience:
- You have developed software applications using Java, React, Python, C etc.
- You have sample projects with code details available.
- You can speak good English and explain projects well in a video format
We plan to develop a lot of content in the form of real-world projects and QnA. Hence, it is a long-term project.
You can work either part-time or full-time. The compensation will be $15 - $25 per hour based on your experience.
Once you apply to this project, we will review your profile and decide if we wish to move ahead.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $20/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I'm Roberto with experience in Java latest versions and frameworks like spring. hibernate. I have experience both on Front End and [login to view URL] systems