● Build a test automation framework with unit tests, functional tests (HTTP/DB) and
integration tests (using Selenium) that is capable of exercising the functionality of the
● The resulting project must be able to run functional tests from the command line on
either Windows or Linux as part of the regular project build cycle. Tests that fail must
result in a “failed build”.
● The test automation should prepare and set up any components as part of it’s execution
sequence that are required with the exception of the required web browser software.
● Create a superficial set of tests for the core functionality of the application, including the
user interface and the HTTP CRUD functions.
● Create some more in depth tests for one area of your choice to show more complete
testing of one area.