Subject: Application/Service to Access accelerometer 24x7 on Sony Ericsson w 910i
1. Application/Service should fetch acceleromter data 24x7 (including during making and receiving a call).
2. Application/Service should store the data i.e. x,y,z coordinates and time stamp in a database.
3. The database should be accessible to another J2ME application which will use RMS.
4. The application/service should refresh the database after every one hour and start storing new data for the next hour.
5. Although any mobile phone with accelerometer can be chosen for developing the application. However we prefer Sony Ericsson as they provide maximal development resources, e.g. Sony Ericsson W910i