Looking for a Hibernate guru to extend existing Hibernate functionality to allow creation, modification and querying of new database table definitions at run time (No restarting the application).
The new database table needs to have an equivalent entity class that can be used in an application to access and store data.
Hibernate version: [url removed, login to view]
The following criteria should all be done at runtime and not by restarting the application.
- Read/load entity definition from database/xml when loading up the application. This should contain the new database tables created during runtime
- Load/Reload entity from a dynamically built table
- Inserting new persistent class and physical table to EntityManagerFactory
- Inserting new persistent class and physical table to SessionFactory
- Dynamically create physical table at runtime - sql
- Access dynamically built table - (Could be a Generic Entity class containing a Map of properties)
- Delete table definition
- Delete Physical table
- Modify definition - e.g. add/remove columns, rename columns, change datatypes
- Modify physical table
- Be able to create relationship constraint to an existing table
- Update records in the dynamic table
- Create records in the dynamic table
- Delete records in the dynamic table
- Query the dynamic table
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
TDL Solutions offer low cost application development using various technologies including J2EE. We are attentive to user requirements and deliver as agreed. See [login to view URL] for more details.
I have 13 years of experience in software development and from past 3 years I am running my own company. Please find attached some of the work references and my company profile.
I have done the function like yours in the software of the company which I worked for;I not only use hibernate but also use dbunit to realize it;I believe I can realize your requirements