Target of the project is a web based application for valuating stock and fond on the base of their return and risk (expressed by beta) according to Markows Portfolio and CAPM
User should be able to provide a set of stocks to the system and the system should be able to request relevant data for the calculation of most efficient portfolio for given stock selection.
As a result user should be visualized the efficient portfolio graph and mark the position of the users choice.
In an next step user should become a set of recommendations how to shift on the graph to the efficient
The valutation will be done in a batch process on the basis of closing stock rates.
System should therefore forsee an interface (RSS feed or other practical approach) to load necessary data for stock, rates, risk information, ...
Use of [url removed, login to view] should be considered for all issues regarding financial calculation etc.
Web based application with following use cases:
1. Management of individual depots for users (create depot, add stocks to depot, remove stocks from depot
2. User authorization (Approve user, authorize user to several dedicated funtionality of the application
3. Valutate user depot according to the Markowitz portfolio theorem and CAPM
4. Visualize users stock selection in compare to the efficient portfolio
5. Make recommendation to shift stock selection to the efficient portfolio
6. Inteface to integrate stock data
Specification will be clarified with detail use cases and mockups.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $1158 for this job
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?
Dear Sir, Our team is looking at your project with great interest and we will provide you what you want. Thanks , Let us go ahead and discuss more.