- To apply for this project you must bid $100 and 5 days and successfully complete a very simple unpaid project called, "Unpaid Project- Display IMEI number on LCD of Motorola i88s phone."
- The 5 days are calendar days (all of days on the calendar).
- The entire project is listed here.
* [url removed, login to view]
* user name... guest
* password... guest
Below is some of the information about the project:
- Currently we can load the the version Locator at Communication between Locator and the PIC chip on to an i88 phone, press a key on the keypad of an i88 phone, and thereby cause Locator to send a B command and a U command to the PIC chip, and have the PIC chip respond appropriately to Locator based on the requirements listed at Commands and arguments for communication between Locator and the PIC chip.
- This project will enable us to control Locator remotely using the Tracking Website ("The Tracking Website"). In other words,we want to use a website to cause Locator to communicate with the PIC chip.
- We will login to the Tracking Website with a user name and password for a particular i88 phone running an instance of Locator.
- The Tracking Website is code you will develop from scratch (from the beginning). In other words, the Tracking Website you will create does not yet exist.
- The Tracking Website will consist of a login screen and a screen with 3 buttons
- The Tracking Website is essentially disposable
- The Tracking Website will run on our development server.
- The Tracking Website will have a Listener running on it continuously.
- The Tracking Website will display a log of all communication between the Tracking Website and all Motorola i88s mobile phones running Locator that have communicated with the Tracking Website.
- User names and passwords will be stored in a text file on our development server.