~~~Maximum Bid and Time~~~
You must bid $500 or less and 5 days or fewer.
1. You will upgrade our existing J2ME application.
2. This J2ME application communicates with the embedded system we have programmed and attached to a mobile phone. (You will *not* program the embedded system).
3. You will upgrade a webpage in Java running on Tomcat on our development server.
4. The Java application running on our development server communicates with the J2ME application.
The entire project specification and the source code are listed here:
* [url removed, login to view]
* user name... guest
* password... guest
Question #1: Do I need to know how to program an embedded system?
Answer #1: No. We have programmed and attached an embedded system to a mobile phone.
Question #2: How will I test my code?
Answer #2: You will develop your code on an emulator and then send your code to us. We will then test your code on the mobile phone.
You will submit J2ME and Java code.
Question #3: Will you give me access to your development server?
Answer #3: Yes.
Question #4: Will you give me access to Tomcat on your development server?
Answer #4: Yes.
Question #5: Do I need to program the microcontroller (embedded device)?
Answer #5: No. You will be working with an electrical engineer on this project. He has programmed the microcontroller.