~~~Maximum Bid and Time~~~
You must bid $500 or less and 5 days or fewer.
1. You will create a J2ME application that we will be load onto a mobile phone.
2. Your J2ME application will communicate with the embedded system we have programmed and attached to a mobile phone. (You will *not* program the embedded system).
3. You will create a webpage in Java running on Tomcat on our development server.
4. Your Java application running on our development server will communicate with the J2ME application.
Please see the two attachments to this project. They show part of the detailed project specification. The entire project specification and the source code are listed here:
* [url removed, login to view]
* user name... guest
* password... guest
Question #1: Do I need to know how to program an embedded system?
Answer #1: No. We have programmed and attached an embedded system to a mobile phone.
Question #2: How will I test my code?
Answer #2: You will develop your code on an emulator and then send your code to us. We will then test your code on the mobile phone.
You will submit J2ME and Java code.
Question #3: Will you give me access to your development server?
Answer #3: Yes.
Question #4: Will you give me access to Tomcat on your development server?
Answer #4: Yes.
Question #5: Do I need to program the microcontroller (embedded device)?
Answer #5: No. You will be working with an electrical engineer on this project. He has programmed the microcontroller.
Question #6: Why is this project called "(Part 3)"?
Answer #6: In the last 2 months we have completed part 1 and part 2 of this project on GetAFreelancer. If you review our GetAFreelancer feedback you will see the two projects listed.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 465 $ tähän työhön
Hi ! Welcome to mantissa software ([url removed, login to view]) Bangalore , India. we are interesting to give you the right [url removed, login to view] check my PM