To apply for this project you must bid that you will complete it within 5 [url removed, login to view] will not use escrow for this project.
We have attached an embedded system to a mobile phone. We have loaded a J2ME application onto this mobile phone. This J2ME application enables the mobile phone to communicate with the embedded system. You will create a webpage in Java on our development server. We will use this web page to communicate with the J2ME application.
The entire project specification and the current J2ME source code are listed here:
* [url removed, login to view]
* user name... guest
* password... guest
Below is a small portion of the information posted at [url removed, login to view] You should log in to [url removed, login to view] to read the entire requirements.
Technical requirements for "Sending a B command and U command from the Tracking Website to Locator to the PIC chip"
1. You must create the "Tracking Website" on our development server
2. You must enable the J2ME software we have called "Locator" to communicate with the Tracking Website
3. Testing "Sending a B command and U command from the Tracking Website to Locator to the PIC chip"
4. How to persuade us to escrow the full payment for this project for you with GetAFreelancer
5. Questions that GetAFreelancer providers have asked about "Sending a B command and U command from the Tracking Website to Locator to the PIC chip"
You must create the "Tracking Website" on our development server
1. Currently we can load the the version Locator at Communication between Locator and the PIC chip on to an i88 phone, press a key on the keypad of an i88 phone, and thereby cause Locator to send a B command and a U command to the PIC chip, and have the PIC chip respond appropriately to Locator based on the requirements listed at Commands and arguments for communication between Locator and the PIC chip..
2. This project will enable us to control Locator remotely using the Tracking Website ("The Tracking Website"). In other words,we want to use a website to cause Locator to communicate with the PIC chip.
3. We will login to the Tracking Website with a user name and password for a particular i88 phone running an instance of Locator.
4. The Tracking Website is code you will develop from scratch (from the beginning). In other words, the Tracking Website you will create does not yet exist.
5. The Tracking Website will consist of a login screen and a screen with 3 buttons
6. The Tracking Website is essentially disposable
7. The Tracking Website will run on our development server.
8. The Tracking Website will have a Listener running on it continuously.
9. The Tracking Website will display a log of all communication between the Tracking Website and all Motorola i88s mobile phones running Locator that have communicated with the Tracking Website.
10. User names and passwords will be stored in a text file on our development server.