Drools Rule Engine GAF Spec
We require the Drools rule engine (see [url removed, login to view]) to be installed, set up and configured for testing on a new server. The purpose of this is so we may test the functionality of the rules engine in a clean environment and determine if the rules engine is suitable for application in our business.
The project is to configure and set up Drools for the following conceptual situation:
1. a web page is developed with a form for data entry of seven fields and a submit button
2. hitting the submit button will send the data to the drools rules engine
3. the drools rule engine will gather more information from a HISTORY table in the MySQL db - this table will have approximately 20 fields of data
4. the rules in the drools engine are applied to the transaction data (from the web form) plus the history data
5. the rules fire/non fire a result (depending on the rules that we will write in the engine) and populate the results into another table in the DB plus return the result to the web page so the users can see the result
We do not need assistance writing the rules but require that the environment is established so as we can write rules using the Drools BRMS web interface.
Therefore you will be required to:
1. You will be given a fresh SliceHost account (see [url removed, login to view]) with Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] (Intrepid Ibex), you will be required to make the server basically secure and create access to the server by establishing an account for us to log on
2. Download the required packages from drools and install ALL dependencies
3. Set up a MySQL database that contains a table called HISTORY, and load the sample data (that we will supply) into the history table and set up the table to recieve the results
4. Write the web page form required to enter the data and submit it to the rule engine and display the result
In order to bid on this project you should have previous drools implementation experience. We have not used drools previously (but have extensive rules engine experience with other applications) and require someone with knowledge of the Drools application to assist us in determining if Drools is appropriate for our use. In your proposal / bid please include details of your previous drools experience.
A detailed spec will be provided to the winning bidder.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 440 $ tähän työhön
I'm doing Drools for a billing system right now, i'm not expert of drools but i've 6 years Java EE experience and also you google my name "Chris Shayan" then find much more information about me.
Hi, Previously I implemented drools in one application and if is in production on client side. We can complete this project early with effective manner