To create a simple system to allow the sharing of documents using a one-time access URL with password launched from within the LifeRay documents portlet.
We need to have a simple system created that allows us to send out URLs of documents that are stored in our LifeRay-based intranet. LifeRay creates a URL for the form, but often the people who need to access these documents do not have visibility into the intranet or credentials to log in (currently only those who are logged in with proper credentials can see certain files). The system proposed would add a new action to the documents portlet Action menu called “Share”. This action would do the following:
1. Launch a screen to allow the user to send an email
2. The fields will include recipient name, recipient address, from address and a message body
3. Once the user clicks send, create a one-time use URL for the document and generate a password. Store this information encrypted in the database for use in authentication later
4. Send an email to the recipient to allow them to click the URL to gain access to the document
5. Once the URL is clicked, present a simple authentication form to take the recipient email and document password and then allow them to view or download the document
It should be noted that the document could potentially be edited or updated between the sending of the email and the viewing of the link, so care should be taken to use the LifeRay mechanism to see the most recent version if possible.
Passwords should expire after seven days and are only good for THREE accesses to the document. Once used three times they are invalidated.
PROVIDER MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH LIFERAY!
1. Modify the LifeRay documents portlet to add the new “Share” action to the Actions menu
2. Create the portlet interface page to craft an email to share the document
3. Create an email template to send the email to the document recipients, and fire off the email using the current logged in user’s email as the From address.
4. Store the relevant document information, id, and password in the local PostgreSQL database
5. Create a login page to appear when emailed link is clicked
6. Create a mechanism to force passwords to expire on use or after 7 days
7. Ensure the document shown is the most recent, even if the link was sent before the document was modified/updated
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 640 $ tähän työhön
I have implemented the above collaboration project in JBoss Portal which uses JSR168 based portlets and Life uses the same JSR168 based portlets, so from coding prespective it almost same.