We wish to hire 1-2 Liferay developers to create a website for our existing front-end applications.
This is a test project to allow us to find qualified developers with whom we can continue working on an ongoing basis. After this test project is successfully completed, we will continue the project by adding additional components and integrating with our existing applications.
For this test project, only the following specific requirements are necessary
- Set up Liferay 5.2.x on a CentOS 5.3 running Tomcat 6.x server and using Postresql database. The initial setup should be on your server. After the work is complete, this setup will be moved to our server for further testing.
- Convert two PSD files into CMS templates
- Configure CMS for administrator access and control to create additional CMS pages based on these templates
- Home page should look like the PSD template we will provide
- Admin must be able to modify the home page text using Liferay CMS
- Should be able to create additional pages based on the second PSD template
You must have experience with the following (but this will not be used in the test project)
- SSO using CAS
- Portlet development
- Integrating Liferay with java-based applications
Please enter a fixed-price bid just for this test project. The purpose of this project is to see how well you can convert the PSD files into Lifray templates and enable limited CMS functionality.